Cell Phone Cases is a must in Cell Phone design. No matter which kind of Cell Phone you prefer, choose a good Cell Phone Cases is the basic step.
 
SHOPPING BAG:0Items   Total $0.00

WholesaleHome >> Cell Phone >> Cell Phone Cases >> Dark Blue Rubberized Hard Plastic Cover for Samsung i400 Cell Phone Cases

Dark Blue Rubberized Hard Plastic Cover for Samsung i400 Cell Phone Cases

Dark Blue Rubberized Hard Plastic Cover for Samsung i400 Cell Phone Cases

Band: Cell Phone

Rating:1AAA Hight Quantiy Productebanggood Rating

List Price:$6.45 Our Price:$5.09

Quantily:

Email To ebanggood.com

Product Payment

We accept payment by Paypal, Visa/Master card, Western Union and Bank Transfer.

We Promise: If the order you ordered are over $3500, the shipping is free to any area around the world.

  • Product Details
  • About Payment And Shipping

Specifications:

Product NamePhone Case
Fit forSamsung i400
MaterialRubberized Hard Plastic
ColorDark Blue
Weight22.1g
Package Content1 x Case for Samsung i400

Descriptions:

  • This is a Non-OEM generic product.
  • Accessory Only, Samsung i400 is not included here.
  • Designed with two parts, rubberized hard plastic case can protector your phone from scratches, fingerprints, dust, etc.

 

The Maintenance Of Cell Phone: In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contract the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!

ebanggood.com - Top 3 Products Reviews

Post by hksterneCell Phone Ratings

Fast shipping and Best service, I would buy it again...

Post by martin80Cell Phone Ratings

Super fast shipping, merchandise as described at a great price! A+++++

Post by stacybransonCell Phone Ratings

Great Item, Promt delivery, very pleasant transaction. A+++E-Bayer. Recommend!!!

Products News

Monogamy: human nature vs. social convention

Not long time ago, could we imagine open homosexuality? Never mind same sex marriages being legalized… On the opposite site, some countries and religions still have issues with accepting divorces, women’s rights or non-traditional sexual orientation. Can we as a civilized society accept the fact that 60% divorce rate is a proof of marriage institution failing? Do we see that remaining 40% stay in ...

Some Cool Toys For Youngsters

Kids nowadays at all times want the best toys and the latest technology. Over the years design and manufacturing of toys have changed for the better. Digital know-how has come to the forefront and has made a big impact on the toy industry. Let us have a look at some cool toys for kids that appear to like and enjoy. Finding the right toy will be challenging, however these are a number of the ones c...

FOLOW US FOR TWITTERFOLOW US FOR FACEBOOKLAST products NEWS

HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL TO US